Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Random Pic: The Top of Birdman's Head...

Quick question...when did everybody become Bloods?

Did they just have like a huge write-in ceremony for rappers? If I was a "real" Blood I would be beyond pissed. I mean this shit has become a fad...kind of like towel coats, Pokemon and skinny jeans. I swear these rappers remind me of the lames that used to claim gangs back in college. As soon as they paid that 40 cent toll, they'd turn their hat to left or right. I guess they figured since they were 60 miles from the city they were free to claim whatever gang they wanted to without any repercussions. Don't get me wrong, gangs in general are just stupid....but claimin' a gang on a college campus, within a 100 meters of a cornfield should call for the donation of your body to science....while your still alive.

Jim Jones, Lil' Wayne, Birdman and a lot of these other rappers must've forgot that they've been around for quite some time. If they came in the rap game hollering "Blood this, soo woo that" it would be a different story. But these clowns just started doing this whole "Blood" thing a couple of years ago. Well I guess when you're touring the country, living in multi-million dollar suburban homes and driving luxury cars, you're left with no choice but to turn to the harsh realities of gang life.

Well, if you're interested in hearing what the Birdman has to say about Wayne's upcoming jail sentence, Drake's future, his own rap career and how Cash Money compares to other rap labels click here.

Side Note: I don't know who's going to get the dumbest tattoo of the year award, but it's definitely between Baby and Jermaine "Master Splinter" Dupri.


No comments: