Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Consequence, Yelawolf, Ludacris, Noreaga...

Most of these songs have been out for a while. I'm still playing catch-up....I have about 20 more songs and about 5 mixtapes to post. I was hopping on my mom's neighbors wireless internet but they must've gotten hip because they suddenly protected their connections. I should be back in my place by the end of this week so bare with me til then....

Consequence - Whatever You Want Bad Boy (Remix) Ft. Diddy & The LOX
So this is the 2nd remix of this song. I liked the original, the 1st remix as well and this remix is actually okay....but they could do 3 more and

Yelawolf - Deer Mama
I have no clue what a Yelawolf is but I fux wit this. Guess I'll finally go and listen to his Trunk Muzik mixtape. Btw this song is off of SMKA - The 808 Experiment: Vol 2 and that's not a typo, they spelled "Deer" like that on purpose.

Ludacris - “O Let’s Do It (Freestyle)”
As hard as Luda goes in sometimes, will he ever be mentioned in anybody's top 10 list?

Noreaga - Exhibit CNN
Let's get something straight. No one, and I mean no one can touch Jay Electronica when it comes to rapping over this beat. But out of all the rappers I've heard spit over this, suprisingly Nore's version is the only one I like. Jus Blaze agrees as well.

2 comments:

serena_love said...

I have been thinking alot about Luda lately. Are we over Luda? Does he just rap too hard for us? It's like the DMX's the Jah Rule's. It's fun for a time and then they just start to sound ridiculous. Now Luda did a great job sticking around but has his time come to an end? Idunnoman idunnoman idunnoman (c)Q-tip

Doza said...

Lol @ the Q-tip quote. Yeah, I don't know what it is about Luda. It's almost like every song he drops reminds me of a 1 hit wonder song. The type of song that you'll never go back and listen to after the radio stops playin' it.

But he keeps droppin' em. Then at the same time he hasn't done anything for people to start writing him off (like DMX and JaRule). A lot people say it's because he's just too goofy, so no one takes him serious when he goes off. He does kind of remind me of an Animaniac. Oh well...