Friday, May 8, 2009

Please Buy Cassie's Album...

....because she's doing everything under the sun to keep her name in the media. First she shaved half of her head like a UFC fighter and now photos of her topless and spread eagle have been leaked by her stolen from her computer and posted all over the net. I'm not complaining...matter of fact I think this is great publicity and brilliant marketing. I think she should go even further with this whole "create a buzz before my album drops" thing and do more stuff like, I don't know....start having sex with random bloggers...from Chicago...by the name of Doza.

FYI, I still wouldn't buy her album...but at least I could write a book, Doza Did Her: Confessions of an R&B Man Whore, telling you about all the R&B chicks I've slept with...which at that point would be Cassie.

Oh well, see what Cassie had to say about this and get links to her pics after the jump.

So, here's what she tweeted in response to the photos being "stolen"...

IT SEEMS THAT SOMEONE HAS HACKED INTO MY COMPUTER...THAT'S REAL FOUL AND EVIL. NOW STOP ACTING LIKE YOU HAVEN'T SEEN A TITTY BEFORE.

Well, Cassie I've actually seen a lot of titties. That's not the point. The point is that I had never seen yours...until now...

WARNING
These pics are obviously NSFW...anywho you can see her topless photos here and here and you can see Cassie's Virginia (drum roll)...here.

2 comments:

iLLaNOise said...

awww man your blog posts be the highlight of my day!

serena_love said...

I'm with Jay on this one