Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Amerie, Mikkey Halsted, Wale, Mickey Factz, R, Kelly...

Amerie - Tell Me U Love Me
Hmmm...is she capable of making a come back? Doesn't matter...she's still fine.

Mikkey Halsted - Hello (prod. by Don Cannon)
I gotta admit, I was never really checking for Mikkey....however, that's changed.

Wale - Hot Shyt Ft. Peedi Crakk, Black Thought, Tuphace, & Young Chris

I definitely fux with this.

Mickey Factz - Who's Hotter
I like this....I just wish the chorus was a little different.

R. Kelly - The Best I Ever Had
Yeah, there's no link to this song. Knowing Robert's sexual history, the best he ever had could've been a 15yr old girl and I can't condone that shit. It's somewhere out there on the Internet if you want to look for it though.

3 comments:

serena_love said...

I knew within the first few seconds that that was another crappy amerie song.

Mikkey track was dope

Wale - don't care for the beat but black thought of course kills it...ok the beat is growing on me...

Mickey - eh

And after looking up the best i ever had i found the r.kelly remix. i didnt even listen to it. lol good assessment sir. You remember when he used to recruit chicks from our school? yeah good times *vomit*

Doza said...

Yeah that Amerie track kind of sounds like some of her old stuff.

That Wale track is a dope track...it'll grow on you.

Lol at R. Kelly, I definitely remember hearing about his recruiting efforts at our school. I threw up in my mouth just a lil bit at the thought of "the best he's ever had".

iLLaNOise said...

man amerie's old stuff is hot, and she's hot!

HATERS LOL