Thursday, May 21, 2009

It Wasn't Me...

I'm sure you've heard by now about the supposed late night rendezvous between Drake and Rihanna. I know I'm late with info sometime but I work a real job. Anyway, they were supposedly spotted kissing at Lucky Strike Lanes & Lounge in New York a few days ago.

Drake recently denied the allegations on Hot97, stating...

"It's not like that at all...I'm being honest. She's just a friend, that's all. A great artist."

Then right after that he admitted that they both were at the same spot. So go figure.

To be honest I really don't give a shit about this....but if it is true, can you really blame Drake? Shiiiit, once I saw those naked pics of Rihanna I started to give her a call and see if I could come over and hang out. You know watch some movies, order some food, take pictures of her naked, play video games, make a sex tape, listen to some music (not hers though)...you know just chill. Then I realized that you actually have to have somebody's number to call them...

I'm just wondering how Drake's current significant other Bria (you know of "Bria's Interlude") feels about this.

No comments: