Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Wanna Be A Backup Dancer...

....especially if I get to do shit like this.
This is pure bullshit! Those four five years I spent in college getting a piece of toilet paper degree, I should've been watchin' hip-hop dance tapes, perfecting my moves. Instead of sweating over final exams, I should've been in the clubs sweating...from servin' dance challengers all night.

I mean seriously, fellas imagine getting paid to grind Ms. Hilson like that. I'd do that shit for free. Well, I do need food and shelter, so free would be a bad idea. Okay, I'd do it for turkey subs and rent money...but I'm sure that's a hell of lot less than what he's gettin' paid. That's it! I'm ordering Darrin's Dance Grooves asap...



In the end, it really doesn't matter because Ms. Hilson would probably fire me after the first show. Something tells me that getting buc ass naked and humpin' her like a dog in heat while she's in that position on stage would probably lead to my termination...




1 comment:

iLLaNOise said...

it should be freagin illegal to have the thoughts i'm havin right now!!! great googly moogly