Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rick Ross - Mafia Music II...



So yeah this video is pretty standard, it has that Rick Ross "please believe I'm drug kingpin" aura, rented cars, rented leading lady and a rented mansion along with a random Miami backdrop. With all of that said, I have to admit...this dude is winning. I really fux with everything he's dropped lately...so much so that I'm actually looking forward to hearing Teflon Don. As much as I like this song I really don't understand the intro when he says...

"Larry Hoover dove off the mountain top and turned into a golden eagle..."

*blank stare*

Is that like CO talk or fictional drug dealer talk for saying Larry Hoover got sentenced to over 100 years for murder back in the 70's? If so, he could've just said that. If not, any former correctional officers turned rapper/fictional drug dealing kingpins reading my blog please translate that for me....I'm so confused.

No comments: