Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Break Up...

...is the latest mixtape from my brother Jay iLLa. Usually I'd give you a heads up on what it's about, but he's already done that...


“The Break Up” is the follow up to “Love Is” the last mixtape released Valentines Day 2011… These 2 projects tell a story of how relationships tend to work – from the beginning romance to the nasty endings. And, my goal was to provide that feeling throughout – using R&B, Hip Hop, & Soul….

“The Break Up” starts by letting you know it’s not a love story, and through comedy and seriousness captures all the heartfelt struggles of what a break up consists of… I used clips of certain movies and tv shows to help provide the platform of emotions...

23 Tracks and about 50min long, The Break Up is the 2nd Installment of the Love Is series preparing you for the 3rd“The Make Up”. In closing, I hope you download and enjoy the project as much as I have…

Peace!

Jay iLLa


For more info on Jay iLLa head over to www.illanoise.net.

No comments: