Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ray Jr. - She Said (Don't Cum In Me)...

I discovered this musical gem a while back when I wasn't blogging and promised myself I would post it as soon as I started back...


Aww such a beautiful ode to the oldest form of birth control, pulling out. Ancient Greeks called it Exodus Vaginamous, okay not really, I just had to channel my inner Ron Burgundy for that one.

Moving on, lets revisit some notable lyrics...
"Naw it ain't over/ we just gettin' started/ love to hear that nookie fartin/ she just starvin' for this beef'"

"Grab that chair, toss them sheets/ rub them balls, pull that meat/ I can't lie baby I'm a freak/ them pills I popped I could fuck all week"

Then there's the hook...
"You bet not cum in me, you got to pull out/ it's feeling so good but I ain't trying to have no kids now/ don't cum in me, don't cum in me-ehhhh, don't cum in me, don't cum in me-ehhhh"

That's right! Ladies throw away those pills, fellas toss those condoms in the trash….there’s no need for modern day contraceptives. We’ve been wasting all this time trying to develop measures to prevent unwanted pregnancy, while Ray Jr. and Erika Kayne have known the answer all along. Ladies if you don’t want to get pregnant, just follow this simple step:

1.) Tell your partner "Don't come in me, don't come in me-ehhhh"

….that’s it. Here’s a thought, Erika Kayne could get on the pill and tell Ray Jr. to put on a condom. Smh, no wonder I see 15 year old girls at bus stops holding a baby, while pregnant with another. Obviously songs like this aren’t solely to blame for teen pregnancy, but they damn sure don’t help. Don't get me wrong, I know that no form of birth control is a 100% guaranteed. Hell, I had my own "scare" at 14 (and yes I wore protection, it broke...and I didn't stop, shame on me), but at least try something.

Now if you don’t think people are really listening to this type of “music” and enjoying it just take a look at some of the youtube comments:

"I Know This WHOLE Song . Thats CRAZY . I'm A FREAK !"

"If you're not from cleveland, you're gonna appreciate the song as much flat out! Im from Cleveland, born and raised and I'll support anything comin from my city.. So what if its a song about a chick and dude fuckin and her not wantin him to cum in her. Lol.. I fuckin love this song, 216 stand up!!"


"@MizzFabby90 u just mad nobody wont cum in u. this song is knockin and real niggas can relate"

"I LOVE THIS SONG...FAITH IS ALL 4 CONDOM USAGE,BUT THIS SONG IS A BEAST!!!!!!( I SING THE HOOK 2 MY BOO WHEN HE BOUT 2 POP HIS TOP) LOL"

"ppl dont understand the song, she cheatin on her man and dont want another dudes baby. just think, who would? her man must not be good just sayin."

Alright, that's enough...I'm out.

1 comment:

Ace said...

Musical gem indeed...#Dies