Tuesday, April 10, 2007

T.I. Leaves Performance Early...

...at North Carolina's Duke University and may be getting sued as a result. Duke's Office of Student Activities and Facilities (OSAF) paid T.I. $70,000 prior to the show to perform for at least 60 minutes. Instead, Duke University Union officials say that despite a late arrival, T.I. only delivered a 40 minute performance, then abruptly left for dinner at P.F. Chang's China Bistro. For more info go to SOHH.com.

I'm assuming he was really hungry. I've never had P.F. Chang's but it must be fire if he couldn't wait 20 minutes. I understand though, one time I came back to work 20 mins. late from lunch because I stood in a long ass line for some Chipotle. That Barbacoa Burrito was worth it...but then again nobody cared that I was late, I didn't get sued and I damn sure wasn't being paid $70,000 to work there.

No comments: