Friday, January 9, 2009

Kanye Covers VIBE...

In the February issue of VIBE Kanye talks about 808 & Heartbreaks and the "message behind" the album:

"There’s guys out there, nobody spoke on our behalf before. Whatever about the singing. F*ck all the singing, f*ck all the Auto-Tune, f*ck the He’s A Rapper, he’s not a rapper, he’s going through something, he has to get this out of his system, he’s crazy. F*ck all that. It’s men out there who have never had anyone to speak on their behalf about the way they feel in a relationship. We don’t feel like, ‘F*ck you, bitch, I’m going to f*ck a whole bunch of girls’. NO! We feel hurt. We feel pain. Like, ‘Damn, why would you say something like that to me? Damn, I LOVE YOU. Damn, I want to have a family. Damn, I want to find someone to raise my kids. Damn, my baby mama’s a bitch. Or she’s not a bitch’."

Usually I would use this opportunity to make fun of Ye'...but I got the message loud and clear and couldn't agree with him more.
BTW VIBE has also picked what they feel are Kanye's 10 Worst and 10 Best songs.

No comments: