Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Keyshia Cole & Tahiry Cover KING...


The upcoming June issue of KING will be its last...I don't think anyone is really surprised. I used to buy KING, along with XXL, all the time. Then I discovered this mystical device called a laptop and I hooked it up to this phenomenal source of information called the internet...and I haven't bought a lot of shit since.

Oh well, as you might of noticed my favorite hood chick, Keyshia Cole, graces cover 1 of 2. Man, you just gotta love a chick that rocks a weave ponytail that's as long as her legs. She's hot, but what's up with that awkward ass pose? I'm really tryin' to figure out what the hell the photographer said to make her pose like that...

"Okay....look fierce...but keep your mouth open...like you're slow and about to drool on yourself....perfect...now imagine you just hurt your back movin' furniture..."

It's not your fault Keyshia, I still love you. Oh, the other chick is Tahiry. You know, Joe Budden's girlfriend? You know, the guy from the awesome group Slaughterhouse? He just dropped an album, Padded Room.....I liked it. Still not ringin' a bell....nevermind. Well Joe was nice enough to release a video snippet of her XXL photo shoot, check it out after the jump...


No comments: