Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Look What You've Done...

Beyoncé's thriller Basic Instinct, Fatal Attraction Obsessed, came in at #1 at the box office, raking in an estimated $28.5 million over the weekend. It reportedly brought in $11 million its opening night.

*sigh* Why Beyoncé fans? Why?

You know what this means right? More Sasha Fierce movies are on the way. Look, Beyoncé can definitely sing, I'm not denying that. She can definitely make hits...I even find myself nodding to half of her songs when they come on, and that Diva beat was sick as hell. (Did I just type that? Must go back and erase)...but the woman can not act.

C'mon...everybody knows this movie was destined for a straight to TV/DVD release. All they had to do was replace Idris with Leon and that would've been it. Do you know what the name of this movie was before they changed it to Obsessed?

The original title was...

Oh No She Didn't

.....if that shit doesn't scream BET Blackbuster movie, then I don't know what does.
Unfortunately, I'm not making this up, just go to the 'Additional Details' section of IMDB.

2 comments:

tense said...

LOL... I've seen better acting in "I got the Hook Up" and "The Hot Boys"...

Doza said...

I want to disagree with you...the sad part is that I really can't.