Friday, February 13, 2009

Cam'ron Covers XXL...

In the April issue of XXL Killa Cam talks about the current rift with him and the other Dipset members, his hiatus from the music scene, his upcoming album and 50 Cent:

Interviewer:
What’s the status of the situation (50 Cent beef) now? If you and 50 walked into the same room, is there beef, or is it done?
(Read his response after the jump.)

Cam'ron: 50 can kiss my ass. That’s the basic moral of the story. I’m not one of them people, once we beefin’, I’ma be like, “Yo, I wish it didn’t happen.” It is what it is.

Well, that was straight to the point. For more excerpts from the interview go to XXL.

"I get the boosters boostin', I get computers putin'/Y'all get shot at, call me, I do the shooting"

Okay, I know...he raps like he never made it past the 4th grade, but he's funny as hell.

Just in case you haven't heard it...
Cam'ron - I Hate My Job
or seen it...
Cam'ron - I Hate My Job (Video)

No comments: