Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Night To Remember...

..is the cliche that is often used as the them for high school proms. Well prom season has come to an end and teenagers across the country now have memories, both good and bad, that will last them a lifetime.

But with outfits like these, how could their prom nights be anything but memorable?

You might've seen these floatin' around on the net, these pics are from two different proms, one last year and one this year....

Nothing says class like a prison pose. "We gettin' money niccah!"


"I want to wear somethin' classy and comfortable for prom...hmmmm. I got it! Can you make me a jogging suit...a really classy jogging suit, with these colors."


Female Wrestler?


"Let's just go to prom together girl....and don't worry my sister can make our dresses. She in school for fashion design."


This little boy has absolutely no idea what the hell is goin' on, look at his face...he's probably thinkin' "Why the fuck am I here!? I'm like 13 years early!"


"I swear I came up with the jogging suit idea first...haters!"


The family that proms together, stays together.


Is that a Playboy handbag in the background?


This is too easy...no comment.


I'm really at a loss for words.


I give up.

1 comment:

Mr. 1derful said...

ahhhh, so much to say, so little time. I'll just say what all of them said ... F*ck it.

One question though: Is that THEE Spectacular in that last photo? lol