Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Real Radio Killa...

...is Trey Songs, not The-Dream.

Teddy Ruxpin The-Dream is cool, but he's like R. Kelly 2K9, minus the whole urinating on minors thing. Plus his lyrics are starting to get really stupid, most of his songs sound the same to me and his last album was barely okay. While I'm not a fan of any of Trey's original music, I fux with just about anything he remixes. Over the last year or so he's been taking the most popular songs on the radio and killin' em.


You might've heard some or all of these, but I figured I'd post some of the Trey Songs remixes I had in my iTunes library just in case you haven't...


First Date Sex

Rockin' That Thang

Every Girl

Paper Planes

Day & Night

Pop Rose w/ Drake

Comfortable

Say You Will w/ Kanye

Swagga Like Songz

It's Songz Snitches

...or just go here to download all of these songs.

Btw, do you know how difficult it was to find a pic of this niccah where he wasn't trying to look sexy or where he actually had a damn shirt on? Damn, can't you R&B singers just take regular pictures?

2 comments:

Mr. 1derful said...

Thankx...I fux with it.

Mr. 1derful said...

FYI: The MediaFire joint is an invalid link.

I'ma tell you like a muhfcka in the barbershop told me.

'Trey Songz is the the only dude that make songz for the n*ggaz and how we get down and not tryna sing to no b*tches on some lame sh*t'.

Word. For. Word. LOL