Thursday, March 12, 2009

RoboRoss Covers XXL...

In the May issue of XXL Officer Ricky talks about the 50 Cent beef, slangin' whiskey with Al Capone, being a hitman for the Corleone family, saving Princess Toad and his law enforcement career. Here's what he had to say about denying his job as a correctional officer...

“Me not answering or addressing that situation has nothing to do with my career. I’ve accomplished enough, and I’ve made enough money for me to be good… Yes, it was me in those pictures. But I’ma tell you this. Me taking that job, I was doing my job. You understand what I mean?”

No, we don't understand what you mean. Why didn't you just say that from jump. I know why, because you're a walking vessel of gravy...that's why.

For a preview of the interview go to XXL.

No comments: