Friday, March 6, 2009

88-Keys - Adam's Case Files (The Mixtape)

If you haven't heard 88-Keys' album, The Death of Adam, you're missing out...it was one of the best albums of 2008. The Death of Adam was an amazing concept album and the best that I've ever heard. But some people may have missed the fact that 88-Keys released a mixtape, Adam's Case File, that served as a prequel to the album. I've had it for quite some time but just listened to it from beginning to end last night...and it's just as dope as his album.

Btw, if you prefer to hear music that only talks about smokin', drinkin', killin', rims, ice and same ol' rap rhetoric then you need to birdwalk you ass over to another blog.

"If I don't like it, I don't like it, that don't mean that I'm hatin'"
- Common

Tracklist and link after the jump...


1 comment:

iLLaNOise said...

OH SHIT, i'm like super excited to download this, i need somethin else to listen to besides "So Far Gone" lol... To bad my jobs net won't let me download it now. . .

"This is HORSE SHIT" (c) Will Ferrell