Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Electrik Red Ft. Lil' Wayne - So Good Remix...

Remix? I've never heard the original. Well, then again I've never heard of these chicks, but they're supposed to be Def Jam's next big thing. At least that's what they think, when interviewed by VIBE Magazine they said...

"Together, we're a really ridiculous force of feminine juice that's ready to be squeezed all over the industry. And you're not gonna be able to stop it, whether you spit or swallow."

Ummm...there's so many places I could go with that quote.

Electrik Red Ft. Lil' Wayne - So Good Remix

The Pussycat Dolls Electrik Red's debut album, How To Be A Lady: Vol 1, which was written and produced by The-Dream and Tricky Stewart, drops April 21st.

Oh yeah, Sarah Rosete (the 2nd from the left) is a dancer whose been in a lot of videos...

Daddy Yankee “Rompe”

Santana “Wait"

Juelz Santana - "Oh yes / Clock work"

Black Eyed Peas “My Humps”

Pretty Ricky “Grind with me”

Massari "Be Easy"

Ying Yang Twins “Wait”

Smitty - "Diamonds on my neck"

Usher - "Caught up"

Usher ft Alicia Keys “My Boo”

Omarion "Bounce"

Tamia “Questions”

Usher “Yeah”

Missy Elliot “Pass the Dutch”

Wyclef “Party to Damascas”

Shaggy “Hey Sexy Lady”

Usher “You Don’t Have To Call”

P Diddy “Diddy”

Mary J. Blige “Family Affair”

DMX & Sisqo “What You Really Want”

Jay-Z “Big Pimpin”

and I still don't recognize her...

No comments: