Monday, March 23, 2009

Kanye Covers Complex...

In the upcoming April/May issue of Complex Ye' talks about his aspirations to be legendary designer, the gay accusations, missing his mom, relationships and the recession. Yep, the economy is also taking a toll on Mr. West. When asked if the recession has affected him, Ye' responded...

"Yeah, I try to avoid it overly affecting me. But some shit has happened, like Best Buy was supposed to [shoot and produce] the tour DVD and they pulled out of it. I definitely got hit with that, because not shooting it was not an option, so I had to pay for it."

I know...you're torn. Now you have to choose.

Send 15 cent to Kanye or the little African kid with the fly sleepin' on his left eyeball? It's a toss up for me, I'm thinkin 10 cent for Ye' and 5 cent for the African kid. What? It's not like the African kid has a tour DVD to make.

He has to be kidding. Sorry Ye', I don't think you're gonna find too many people who are gonna feel your pain. He would've been better off just sayin', "Nope...I'm truly blessed."

To read the entire interview head over to Complex.

No comments: