Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kid CuDi - The Sky Might Fall...

Honestly, I don't see what the big deal is about Kid CuDi. He's alright, but I haven't heard anything amazing from him. So why the hell am I posting this? Well this track is from the new Transformers 2 trailer and it compliments the trailer really well. So I went and downloaded the song and realized that it compliments the preview really well...yeah, that's it. The song by itself, minus the imagery of explosions and gigantic robots beating the shit out of each other...sucks. Enjoy.

Update: I guess CuDi felt the same way I did about the song, so he created the trailer on his own...in other words it's not official.

Kid CuDi - The Sky Might Fall (Prod. by Kanye)

Bonus:
88-Keys Ft. Kid CuDi - Wasting My Minutes

Check out the Tranformers 2 preview after the jump if you haven't seen it already.


No comments: