Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hip-Hop Is...

...alive and healthy as hell. You'd know that if you turned off that wack ass radio and actually listened to somethin' besides the top 8 at 8, or 10 at 10. I hate the radio...FM that is, I'm at the point where I only listen to AM stations, talk and sports radio are the shit. Anyway, simple equation:
Joell Ortiz + Crooked I + Royce Da 5'9" + Joe Budden = Slaughterhouse

I know for some of you a group made up of the names above may not bring upon an extreme feeling of excitement. I know that it didn't for me initially. That was before I actually listened to them...these guys are the equivalent of a Hip-Hop Voltron. You may not feel some of them as solo artist (I've been sound asleep on Crooked I, I'm awake now), but combined it's hard to deny Slaughterhouse is the lyrical juggernaut that the games been missing...

Slaughterhouse - Move On
Video below...

Slaughterhouse Ft. Nino Bless - Slaughterhouse Remix

Slaughterhouse - Fight Club

Shout out to Dejuan for puttin' me on...

No comments: