Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Random Quote: Lil' Kim...

Lil' Kim was recently interviewed by Rap Radar and she talked about her continual effort to make herself look like a fresh piece of shit.

When asked, "If Biggie were alive, do you think he would’ve been pleased with the film (referring to Notorious)? "

Check out her "I see dead people" response after the jump...

"I’m a very spiritual person and he’s come to me many of times in my dreams. But, I don’t think he’s happy at all, at all! Because Ms. Wallace doesn’t know Biggie at all and she barley knows Christopher, if you know what I mean. At all! And I was around. Even before he blew up so crazy, so I know how he felt about his mom. And Biggie was so much more than what they put him out to be in that movie. And to be honest with you, I know for a fact he’s not happy. He’s not satisfied at all. At all. And regardless of the fact, everybody who is involved in this movie, he has love for. Everybody. But at the end of the day, he knows who’s who and what’s what. Believe that. And let me tell you something, the way he’s feeling is going to come out. Like, trust me. Everything is going to come out later. You’re going to see who he really loved and the ones that’s standing up for him the right way is the ones representing him the right way."

He comes to her in her dreams and tells her all of this? Really?...she can't be serious. Hey Kim you wanna know why he comes to you in your dreams?....It's because it's a Fuckin' DREAM!

In your dreams...Rick James could bust thru your front door, butt ass naked on a unicorn singing "Give It To Me Baby". FYI, that doesn't mean Rick is "coming to you" or sending you a hidden message about his disapproval of his VH1 Behind The Music special.

At this point, I don't even think Lil' Kim is still alive. I think she died during her 22nd plastic surgery procedure and a little Asian lady is walkin' around pretending to be Lil' Kim.

For the entire interview go to RapRadar.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMMFAO!!!!! Oh my god, I'm over here crying.... Rick James butt naked on unicorn singin "Give It To Me Baby" LMAO!!!!

If this ain't the funniest shit of the day!!!

I gotta put mafacas on this right here

Reese said...

what the hell, now that was funny as shit

Anonymous said...

LMAO! Illa, I bust out laughin at that part too!
Give it to me baby! Lmao