Thursday, March 12, 2009

Throwback: Craig Mack - Flava In Ya Ear (Remix)

Hands down, one of the dopest remixes ever...

Craig Mack Ft. Notorious B.I.G., LL Cool J, Busta Rhymes & Rampage - Flava In Ya Ear (Remix)

...but if they did a "Where Are They Now?" story on everybody on this track it would be kind of depressing. Think about it...

Biggie - He's dead.

LL Cool J
- He's alive, but his rap career is dead. Oh, I almost forgot he has a clothing line, The Todd Smith Collection, which can be found in the upscale aisles of Sears. Ummm...that's not a plus. Have you seen that shit? It's basically a bunch of t-shirts with his signature, glitter, skulls, rhinestones, tigers and random wings all over it.

Busta Rhymes - Everbody's heard of a 1 hit wonder, well he's more like a 100 hit wonder and I don't mean that in a good way. This guy's music is pretty consistent, he's did a track with just about anybody you can name in hip-hop, he has a decent discography and a ton of commercial/club hits, but he's never mentioned in anybody's top 10, let alone top 5 list of rappers dead or alive. Remember Wooh-Hah I Got You All In Check? Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See? Gimme Some More? What's It Gonna Be (the one w/Janet)? Make It Clap? Pass The Courvoisier? Touch It? Arab Money?....

Rampage - Really? Do I even need to go into detail?

Craig Mack - To be honest, I don't know what the hell Craig Mack is doing right now. But I do know one thing though, forget about Jessica Simpson, Diddy, Vanessa Williams and Alicia Keys. If Craig Mack was in a Proactive commercial with clear skin I'd buy stock in that shit. Hey Proactive people, go clear his face up and watch your sales go through the roof.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craig Mack!? I think he pumped my gas when I was on my way to work lol...

That was a pretty depressing run down... LL would be cool cause of his movies if that "clothing line" didn't drop lol

Doza said...

Yeah, as far as LL I was thinking the same thing...he needs to just stick to acting. That clothing line was a bad move.